Austin Vert's latest Videos.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible
Hi to all,

OK, i thought this was long overdue. So it's time to show and show off as well.:p

For all the Northern hemisphere humans on the planet, it's winter time down here in Australia. What does that mean in terms of how cold it is? Well, because i live in a sub tropical climate, my typical winter temps don't get really cold in the general sense. Take today for example. It was a beautiful sunny, clear winter's day, and the day time MAX temp was 66 F. (19 deg Celcius). Sorry to all the folks living up there in Canada.:-/

I drove out to my local country dam, had some lunch, and ripped off a couple of walk around vids of Goldie, my '73 Vert. I banged them on U tube, so here they are. Owning and driving this car, has got to be as good as sex in me humble opinion.:D

You should be able to watch my vids in HD. Also, go to full screen for the best visual impact!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGkyDPUO3M0&list=UUNdYgqMTuzLKQL9XFrFtkQg&index=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL0xltdIg8E&index=2&list=UUNdYgqMTuzLKQL9XFrFtkQg

While i think of it, hey! why don't some of you Forum folk shoot some vids of your pride and glory/s too. Post them up like i did and show the pride. Every one loves to see a vid. I shot my two vids with my Nokia phone in hi def. It's easy to upload to Utube,and you're on your way.::thumb::::thumb::

Cheers,

Greg.:) Your little Aussie battler from down under.

Nice Job Greg ::thumb::

Nice car ::thumb::
Hi Scott,

Thanks heaps, and i'm glad you like the old girl. You've got some drop dead beautiful cars as well. Why not do a quick shoot like me and show the pride as well.::thumb::

Greg.:)
I think I will, Beautiful weather here today and was planning a ride anyway :D

Hi Scott,

Thanks heaps, and i'm glad you like the old girl. You've got some drop dead beautiful cars as well. Why not do a quick shoot like me and show the pride as well.::thumb::

Here ya go Greg just a quickie I threw together yesterday after a nice long drive. Enjoy :p

Hey Scott,

You weren't joking!:) That's a great video you've got together there. Ah yes, it sure brings home what a fantastic Mustang you've put together. Love the color, very classy, and how it pops in the sun. Paint and attention to detail is a knockout. The interior comes up very well, and the engine bay sings too.

Thanks for going to the trouble of doing the Vid. That is one car you would be very proud of owning and driving.Thanks for sharing.::thumb::

It would be great to see other Forum guys and gals do a similar thing to what we've done, but it would seem that the response to my posting the video and trying to raise some enthusiasm has been so far fairly muted and lack luster. Oh well, one can only try i guess.:-/

Hi Scott,

Here ya go Greg just a quickie I threw together yesterday after a nice long drive. Enjoy :p

Awesome! I want your front bumper for my 73! I'll even pay shipping LOL!

Thanks for the compliments guys, Yes the car is really stunning and half the stuff I did handling and performance wise you don't even see. The work I did over this winter really made a huge difference It's not even the same car I bought from Cody (member here).

Back