purchase

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevenmac33

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
hi all- I am getting close to purchasing a 71 Mach 1...the problem is it is in New Jersey and I am in Boston. Does anyone know a reputable Mustang guy who can go and check it out for me for a fee?

thanks

Welcome here.

If the Concorde was still flying, I would be able to cross the Atlantic and check the car for you :whistling:

Hope you 'll find someone to do that.

Do you have pics of this car?

Manu

hi all- I am getting close to purchasing a 71 Mach 1...the problem is it is in New Jersey and I am in Boston. Does anyone know a reputable Mustang guy who can go and check it out for me for a fee?

thanks
Pm me I have a shop in Ct on the N.Y. border and depending on what part of Jersey I may be able to do it (check out 1 of my mustangs here just posted a vid up) http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-austin-vert-s-latest-videos?pid=269995#pid269995

I'm also a licensed appraiser.

thanks
Pm me I have a shop in Ct on the N.Y. border and depending on what part of Jersey I may be able to do it (check out 1 of my mustangs here just posted a vid up) http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-austin-vert-s-latest-videos?pid=269995#pid269995

I'm also a licensed appraiser.
Scott- can't thank you enough for all your help. Your thorough inspection and advise to stay away from my original post saved me from a potential big mistake. Also thanks for finding me a bad ass 73 Mach 1 that I picked up yesterday. It is a real head turner with tons of power. I couldn't have done it without you

Scott- can't thank you enough for all your help. Your thorough inspection and advise to stay away from my original post saved me from a potential big mistake. Also thanks for finding me a bad ass 73 Mach 1 that I picked up yesterday. It is a real head turner with tons of power. I couldn't have done it without you
Steve your welcome ! Glad I could help you make your dream come true ! sometimes the stars all align properly and things work out the way they do for a reason ! Now post up some pictures of that new car !

Back