UK '72 Q Code Vert - eBay

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach1 351 Auto Ram-Air Blue Glow/Argent
1973 'Q' Code 351 Auto Convertible Red
I was viewing this ad here in the UK thinking what a nice car this would have been when new. Such a shame it's been messed with and suffered from unsympathetic ownership. I think the asking price is a little ambitious considering the condition. It converts to roughly -$21500 US dollars

eBay '72 Vert Q Code for sale

Last edited by a moderator:
I was viewing this ad thinking what a nice car this would have been when new. Such a shame it's been messed with and suffered from unsympathetic ownership. I think the asking price is a little ambitious!

eBay '72 Vert Q Code for sale
Did you see how long its been in the U.K? Since new virtually

Mustangs always fetch top dollar in the U.K. That car is below average for U.K prices. We definately get stitched up on prices. I am sure if someone stateside was to team up with someone in the U.K. there would be good money to be made. This could only help improve the collections of the U.K/US partnership. The parts could be put inside the car when shipped to be worked on here or brought up to roadworthiness in the U.S. Parts are the killer here

Back