New to the board

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneAngryDwrf

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach1 351C 2v
Greetings All,

OAD here. I just joined the board the other day as I recently purchased a 73 Mach 1 that I am in the process of putting back together.

As for me, I've been out of the mustang game for many years but recently let the madness take hold and bought the car over Memorial Day weekend. I've own 3 mustangs over the years including the current Mach 1. My first car was a 69 sport roof with a 351W and an fmx automatic. My second mustang was a 94 5.0 convertible and it's been some 12 years since I've been a mustang owner.

The current car is a 73 Mach 1 351C 2v with what I believe to be an FMX automatic. It's presently in medium metallic blue and we are slowly getting her back in order.

Looking forward to being part of the group here as I know I will need your info and expertise on these cars.

Regards,

OAD

Hello from Mississippi. Glad you dropped by and decided to stay. This is the perfect place for your Mustang fix. Lots of knowledge and experience here and folks willing to share all they know. Welcome aboard!

Greetings All,

Thanks for the warm welcome! I know I'll be needing the wealth of knowledge here to get this beast back in action.

Here are a couple of pics of Big Blue...

24d0euh.jpg

3010ti0.jpg

nnobad.jpg

Looking forward to being part of the community!

Regards,

OAD

Back