Large 2 Day Car Collection Auction in PA with 73 Convertable August 12-13th

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going, want the Torino or Cougar. would love the cuda, most likely bring big bucks

I am going, want the Torino or Cougar. would love the cuda, most likely bring big bucks
Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

If I wasn't putting the youngest daughter through college and could sneak it past the wife I would love to get that Fairlane or Torino or Cougar or Mustang. I guess it is a good thing I have some restrictions in place. lollerz

Nice find. That auction is only about 20 min from where I work. I might have to blow out of work early that day and head up and check it out. ::thumb::

Nice find. That auction is only about 20 min from where I work. I might have to blow out of work early that day and head up and check it out. ::thumb::
Your lucky! Over 6 hrs from me, I'm out. Might bid over internet, I expect all cars will be rusted

Oh to be American. It seems from all the American shows we get to watch there are a lot of car hoarders in America. Then there are the guys that drive a car till its drove into the ground, park it up and buy another one and that gets repeated for the life of the person. So picking up classic cars in America seems to a non-American a very easy thing to do. I think when i buy my next classic American car i will be jumping on a plane

Back