72 Q code/auto conv for sale in UK

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://www.motodrome.co.uk/ford/4590913731

In this video clip, seller incorrectly states "Mach 1 convertible". Common mistake these days.

yes, I fell into the common trap when it came in as I was fooled by the Mach 1 badge on the bootlid. However on further research there were officially no Mach 1 Convertibles produced. Whilst I can't modify the dialogue on the video, we've made it very clear on our website www.motodrome.co.uk what it actually is. Actually with it's options etc it's pretty close to mach 1 spec apart from the front spoiler and urethane bumper

That was for sale on Ebay. Very honest in his appraisal. Would of liked to hear ir running and see it driving
It is still for sale, just not via eBay at present due to far too many timewasters and dreamers on there.

A video of it running and driving is available on our website www.motodrome.co.uk.

It's currently in our workshop being prepared for a new MOT.

That was for sale on Ebay. Very honest in his appraisal. Would of liked to hear ir running and see it driving
It is still for sale, just not via eBay at present due to far too many timewasters and dreamers on there.

A video of it running and driving is available on our website www.motodrome.co.uk.

It's currently in our workshop being prepared for a new MOT.
I have heard the same from lots of sellers. Too many dreamers in this world. Never understood why sellers get so many timewasters. Work out what i want to spend and start looking. Go Take a look and buy it. My present car was purchased on Ebay. I saw it. Phoned seller. Drove up there. Crawled underneath and saw NO RUST. Heard it run. Shook the sellers hand and paid. Arranged a truck to deliver. Then had 2 weeks in Tenerife. Came back and had it delivered. Simple or it should be

Mark - I'm looking to have the nearside floorpan and inner and outer sills on my Mustang replaced. I've got all the panels required. My workshop is far too busy with our Land Rovers at the moment to spare the time and space to do it - can you recommend anyone else reasonably locally to Henley that might take the job on? Simon

I am amazed how many of these keep showing up for sale. Wish I had kept a list. I have one of the 72 Q code automatic verts they made 330 so not a bunch of them. There was 201 4 speeds and only 13 with HO made. So everything that a Mach 1 has but the honeycomb rear panel, insert in the carpet, Mach 1 sports interior if optioned and some tape markings.

Back