Just recived my Marti report

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received my report
who did u send to receive it.. the address on the top of the sheet ?? cost ? and how long did it take. what info do they need ??? the tag on my door panel was painted over, so that one is history... the vin on the dash i can see ok...

Just received my report
who did u send to receive it.. the address on the top of the sheet ?? cost ? and how long did it take. what info do they need ??? the tag on my door panel was painted over, so that one is history... the vin on the dash i can see ok...
Go to Kevin Marti's website and request the package of your choosing.

https://www.martiauto.com/reports2.cfm

You can also order a extra door plate with report. I ordered top report and got email after a few days and the framed items will be posted out to me. Theres a door plate along with other items in the frame. My original door plate had paint code erased as my car had a color change so ordering extra door plate means i get replacement for the car and keep the one in the frame.

Just received my report
Is that the basic package mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a Deluxe Report - check out the top of the sheet, as well as the 'dlxrpt' in the filename. :whistling:

I love these reports and it's fun to look at others'. After viewing york0060's I pulled up my scanned copy. #ProjectSportsRoof was special ordered and 1 of 76 with paint and trim code. It's cool to know that from the time the order was received to the sold date was just a little over a month. That's pretty quick. I think about how the original owner must felt waiting and then upon delivery.

It's a Deluxe Report - check out the top of the sheet, as well as the 'dlxrpt' in the filename. :whistling:

Haha you got eagle eyes I whiffed straight by that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool - another car sold at an Oklahoma dealer. I remember Fred Jones Ford in Oklahoma City.

Ray
How many official Ford dealerships originlly sold new fords and how many of the original Ford dealerships are still trading today?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am saving up money to get it painted soon and was thinking about changing the color to white and black or Competition orange and black, but seeing how few were painted this color, I might just paint it back the original color.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many official Ford dealerships originlly sold new fords and how many of the original Ford dealerships are still trading today?
I know of two. My 1970 was purchased a Sandford Ford in Phx it is still there as a Ford dealership and my '73 was DSO Omaha but sold from Winner Ford in Winner, SD. It is still there and selling Fords. I actually spoke with a couple of folks there just to see if they had any records related to my SportsRoof.

Back