On This Day In The U.K

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Grande
7/7/2005 Britain, like America on 9/11, sufferd its worst terrorist attack. By no means on the same scale as the attrocity in America but still as devastating to those caught up in the four seperate suicide bombs at four differant london transport sites.

On a day like today i always wonder why and how fortunate i am to be alive and how valuable life is.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/hi/uk/05/london_blasts/what_happened/html/

It is sad how things are. There will always be a few that think they are being given the short end of the stick and do drastic things to prove their point. I lived in China for 17 months and while there several terrorist attacks took place. They did not have guns and their bombs were crude propane devices. In one attack at a train station I think there were like 147 wounded and 50 killed using just knives.

All the knee jerk bleeding hearts here want to take all the guns to stop the killing. That just leaves the crazies with the guns.

Everyone should be prepared for what comes and not just think it cannot happen to me. Have a plan in your home and when away from home if the worst happens. Better safe than sorry.

Yes, 7/7 was horrific, 52 people killed. I was on the tubes when it happened and my tube was going to Kings Cross. My tube stopped at South Kensington and we were told to get off quickly. I knew something was up but did know how bad.

Back