May be of interest

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Grande
So i emailed the Mullan family thinking i was emailing the original Ford dealer Read Mullan but it turns out its his grandson. Anyways he sent the following email which could be of interest to everyone here. This is what he replied;

You are very close but unfortunately I am unable to help.

I was actually working there in 1970 and possibly took care of the vehicle while i was a student working the weekends or holidays. I was/am the car nut in the family.

Did you contact Marti located in Az for possible widow sticker.

Marti reports to authenticate Fords. Company website:www.martiauto.com. Phone: (623) 935-2558

Might want to contact him and see what he says. You might tell him mike Mullan grandson of Read Mullan Ford (Grandfather's name was Read Mullan)suggest you talk to him.

Kind of a wild color for a Grande. Actually do not remember that color on a grande. If you can show me info about where and when the car was sold from, I might be able to get you a decal that was put on the Read Mullan Ford vehicles of the time. I have an original and plan on making duplicates. Just a fun touch. Would like to see what it looks like in a grabber green.

Good luck

Mike

PS

Might keep an eye on my new website for automobilia. The real site should be going active in a week or two. It is going to be like a craigs list but strictly for Automobilia. I have a few friends digging through their Ford stuff and should be able to start listing some things Ford related. It seems like I will be posting 1970 or 71 mustang fastback postcards soon. A hobby!

www.cartreasures.com

Back