• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pair of Sprint hubcaps in good used condition

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 351 4V 4-speed convert
Two 1972 Sprint hubcaps, good used condition $65 CAD / $50USD plus shipping. Blue painted outline still in very good condition, some small indentations, and scratches. One cap has some scuffing in small areas on the face but only visible within 18 inches.

Message me for offers, more photos, and / or shipping quote.

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

Regards,

OPN PONY

Hey @72MustangSprint

Apologies, I haven't been on the site for a long time and missed your message while I was away. 

Yes, I still have the Sprint hubcaps.  Let me know if you are still interested and if so, your postal code for shipping so I can get you a quote. 

I hope all is well in your area given the current restrictions. 

Take care, 

Dan 

Yes, PayPal is fine. Or we can do credit card payment through Square if you prefer. 

We usually do e-transfer for our small business with Canadian customers but I don’t think that will work between American/Canadian banks. 

Whatever works best for you. 

I am going to the post office this afternoon to confirm shipping options. 

Regards, 

Dan

Yes, PayPal is fine. Or we can do credit card payment through Square if you prefer. 

We usually do e-transfer for our small business with Canadian customers but I don’t think that will work between American/Canadian banks. 

Whatever works best for you. 

I am going to the post office this afternoon to confirm shipping options. 

Regards, 

Dan
PayPal would be great, just PM me where to send the money once you get shipping information, thx Joe

Back