When trees attack

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, that sucks! Brutal.

Fingers crossed for driver and hopefully there was no others in the car.

But hey...Spicoli can fix it.

Cheers

Which just chowing how far Cars has come!
they have not come that far

article-2639696-1E33A66400000578-152_634x444.jpg

That accident happened some years ago. In South Africa if I remember correctly. I posted those pics back then.

That impact must have been brutal!

I think this wrapped-up 73 has been posted in many threads on here over the years.

One would think the tree would have sustained more damage!

Ray

I remember that The impact tore the transmission right off the engine. I have a pic on my computer taken from the other side.

I'll see if I can find it.

mmmmmmm Maybe its the same tree and it can really walk. That would explain a lot.

This was on our national news today;

Its just as bad when one a$$hole drives and hits a innocent driver. The driver killed the boy in this car and was only jailed for 6 years.

Note the split picture, right picture with 140mph on speedo. Left picture is the a$$hole that killed the innocent boy. Heres a newspaper article;

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-07-11/dead-drivers-car-displayed-outside-parliament-amid-calls-for-tougher-road-sentences-for-road-offences/

brake-wreckage.jpg

stream_img.jpg

Down here in Florida, there's a drought going on. I've seen trees chase dogs down the street....

So yes, trees are dangerous, very dangerous.

I may have posted these pics before too a few years ago. The was an 2003/04 Mach 1. I believe the story was the driver had just bought the car a day or two earlier. He was street racing another car. His girlfriend was in the passenger seat. Killed both of them. I believe the driver of the other car was found and received jail time.

Down here in Florida, there's a drought going on. I've seen trees chase dogs down the street....

So yes, trees are dangerous, very dangerous.
roflrofllollerz

I may have posted these pics before too a few years ago. The was an 2003/04 Mach 1. I believe the story was the driver had just bought the car a day or two earlier. He was street racing another car. His girlfriend was in the passenger seat. Killed both of them. I believe the driver of the other car was found and received jail time.

:jawdrop: there is nothing left of that mach 1!! Wow that was a hard hit!

Trees just don't move sometimes a power pole will snap but not a green tree.

My son was telling me that a stupid temp employee at BMW that worked for the contractor that loads the cars on the rail cars headed to export in Charleston crashed a car. Not just a car but a new M series that I think was $75,000. They can read the computers on these new cars and know the exact speed if it survives. He was in parking lot full of new BMW's with a speed limit of 15 mph. He was going over 120 lost it and took out 5 other expensive cars around $300,000 in just cars. He was hauled away in ambulance it blew every air bag in the car. Of course he has no job. My son said he could not take pictures or he would get fired they did not want anyone to know.

If you watched the old drivers training film I posted a couple weeks back there was a 58 chevy wrapped around a pole and when they pulled it apart to get off the driver was still alive and moving.

I remember when the Mustang came out someone in my home town lost one and hit tree and the car was ripped into three pieces. Everyone said it was a sorry car. Physics doesn't car what kind of car it is equal and opposite reaction will get you every time. Something about a body in motion staying in motion just don't put a tree in there.

If you are going to haul ass in any car you better build more than just the engine.

Back