Alton, IL - Sourthern IL club show

bkdunha

I will be heading up to a show on Saturday 07/16/16 in Alton, IL just the other side of the river from St. Louis. My folks will be bringing my son back from a visit with them in WI and this looked like a good mid-point to meet up, get in a show and get my son. If anyone is in this area and would like to meet up it would be great to put a face with a name. The show is at Roberts Ford, 4350 North Alby St., Alton.

BKDunha

72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse driven restoration)

67 S-Code Factory GT with 4-Spd

68 Mercury Cyclone (Pro-Street project)

I will be heading up to a show on Saturday 07/16/16 in Alton, IL just the other side of the river from St. Louis. My folks will be bringing my son back from a visit with them in WI and this looked like a good mid-point to meet up, get in a show and get my son. If anyone is in this area and would like to meet up it would be great to put a face with a name. The show is at Roberts Ford, 4350 North Alby St., Alton.

I will be there sometime after noon. I've been going to that show for about the last twenty years or more. I usually don't show my car in it anymore, dont like to sit around all day, but I usually drive it to the show weather permitting. Ryan[/i]

1973 Mach 1, Porsche Guards Red, 429/C6

1972 Mach 1, Grabber Blue, 302/C4, currently under construction

Great. If you can make it stop on by. It would be great to meet in person. Weather so far looks good. I will leave out of Memphis around 4-5 am putting me into St. Louis around 9-10.

BKDunha

Great. If you can make it stop on by. It would be great to meet in person. Weather so far looks good. I will leave out of Memphis around 4-5 am putting me into St. Louis around 9-10.

Are you bringing one of your stangs?

1973 Mach 1, Porsche Guards Red, 429/C6

1972 Mach 1, Grabber Blue, 302/C4, currently under construction

Yes, bringing the 72. Always looking for more feedback from the judges on what to work on. Wallet may not be able to get it done right now, but I keep a list.

BKDunha