Alton, IL - Sourthern IL club show

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse)
67 GT S-Code 4sp
I will be heading up to a show on Saturday 07/16/16 in Alton, IL just the other side of the river from St. Louis. My folks will be bringing my son back from a visit with them in WI and this looked like a good mid-point to meet up, get in a show and get my son. If anyone is in this area and would like to meet up it would be great to put a face with a name. The show is at Roberts Ford, 4350 North Alby St., Alton.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be heading up to a show on Saturday 07/16/16 in Alton, IL just the other side of the river from St. Louis. My folks will be bringing my son back from a visit with them in WI and this looked like a good mid-point to meet up, get in a show and get my son. If anyone is in this area and would like to meet up it would be great to put a face with a name. The show is at Roberts Ford, 4350 North Alby St., Alton.
I will be there sometime after noon. I've been going to that show for about the last twenty years or more. I usually don't show my car in it anymore, dont like to sit around all day, but I usually drive it to the show weather permitting. Ryan[/i]

Great. If you can make it stop on by. It would be great to meet in person. Weather so far looks good. I will leave out of Memphis around 4-5 am putting me into St. Louis around 9-10.

Great. If you can make it stop on by. It would be great to meet in person. Weather so far looks good. I will leave out of Memphis around 4-5 am putting me into St. Louis around 9-10.
Are you bringing one of your stangs?

Back