New dash pad

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Grande
Message sent from Just Dashes;

http://www.justdashes.com/

http://www.justdashes.com/about-us/

Hi Steve,

Thank you for contacting us here at Just Dashes. Since 1981, we have been proud to assist thousands of car enthusiasts, like yourself, in restoring their vehicles' interior.

We understand that you have a 1971 Ford Mustang Grande. In order to guarantee that your parts will fit properly, we work off of your originals to restore them back to concours quality. You will need to send your parts into our shop for the restoration process.

(CLICK HERE to see how we do it)

Our current lead time is approximately 10-weeks from the time we receive your parts.

Here is an approximate cost of your restoration:

$450 | Dash Pad

*For pricing on the other parts you'd like restored please send us some pictures for consideration

$100-$200 Color Match Fee

*No extra charge for black

+ Shipping

What do I do next?

To help start this process, you can create a packing slip on our website and include it as a packing slip when you ship out your parts. We find the easiest process for our customers is to take the parts it into a UPS or FEDEX store and let them box it all up and ship it out. We will be sure to contact you after your package has been received, inspected, inventoried and processed, to confirm your order. During your confirmation call, we’ll discuss specifics regarding your job and answer any additional questions you may have.

Thanks,

John Berrafato - Sales Associate

Just Dashes, Inc.

5941 Lemona Ave.

Van Nuys, CA 91411

(800) 247-3274

www.justdashes.com

***DISCLAIMER: The prices provided in this email are for estimate

purposes only, and are based on historical pricing. Prices and lead

times are subject to change based on the condition of your parts.***

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:

Unsubscribe

Just Dashes, Inc. 5941 Lemona Ave. Van Nuys, California 91411 United States (818) 780-9005

Last edited by a moderator:
The reproduction dash pads are pretty good.

Call Don at OMS and save yourself a bunch of money and time.
Reproductions are like the early Fords. Henry Ford said you can have any color car you want as long as its black. I wish it were that easy. :shootself:

We have black, ginger and blue so far

Someone had an NOS dark green one on here a month or three ago

Last edited by a moderator:
The reproduction dash pads are pretty good.

Call Don at OMS and save yourself a bunch of money and time.
Reproductions are like the early Fords. Henry Ford said you can have any color car you want as long as its black. I wish it were that easy. :shootself:
That's what they make dye for:D

Back