Front seat skin replacement WTB

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 red convertible 351 4 V
Looking for some replacement seat skins. I can't find them anywhere, I know SMS sell the comfort weave and the vinyl. But I would like to have the ones already made. The only skins that I could find where the standard ones which NPD sells. Here a photo of what I am looking for. My interior is CW. Looking for a vendor.

John J

IMG_2737.JPG

421 (1280x960) (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No one reproduces the original comfortweave material for the mass market. My understanding has been the material will not pass current 'flame-spread' standards so we're stuck with a stamped vinyl that looks not-so-great and definately does not breath they way the original did.

For a cost, it appears you can purchase the original material from SMS and send it to TMI who will make up a set for you. See lots of discussion on that elsewhere in the forum.

Looking for some replacement seat skins. I can't find them anywhere, I know SMS sell the comfort weave and the vinyl. But I would like to have the ones already made. The only skins that I could find where the standard ones which NPD sells. Here a photo of what I am looking for. My interior is CW. Looking for a vendor.

John J
Bump hoping for a few more responses.

As Bill said ... no one makes it

The deluxe repro is just a single color stamped pattern

Back