a few of my stangs

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When they are running right the 84, 85, 86 SVO are fun to drive. Will nearly pull 1 g on skid pad in stock form. I have an 85 and it will eat most 351 C's lunch especially on autocross.
WHEN...they are running right. It seems to be very picky on which day this happens but we're getting closer to consistency. And that's what my son keeps calling it. A V8 killer. Lol

So how many Stangs you own?

This line up has actually changed since last month. Added a 84 SVO turbo and a 07 Stang.
Well 5 today. Lol. A 73 fastback wanna be Mach 351CJ(no wiring left in it) go midlife go(my baby I've owned 43 years),

A 2000 so my oldest son has some thing to drive because he keeps tearing his up (oh to be 19 again)

My 16 year old has a almost all original 65 (some silly put a moon roof in it):huh:

My 19 year old traded his bad ass fox for a 84 Turbo SVO

And I just bought a 07 Stang cause my son took over my daily cause the F-150 has no A/C. Kids these days are soft. My bad though.

I sold the blue kit car in the picture to my exwife. It was a seriously underpowered 4 banger but looked good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that is some beautiful Cars ? [THUMBS UP SIGN] [TONGUE] welcome from Denmark Northern Part of Europe [WINKING FACE] [THUMBS UP SIGN] Regards Lars DK73

Sendt fra min E2303 med Tapatalk
Lars my man, 73 Mach. Nice bro. Me too. Europe rocks and thank you so much for the welcome

My pleasure 😎[THUMBS UP SIGN] Thank you very much for your sweet reply [sMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] Well yes I Love my 73 Mach 1[TONGUE]😎[THUMBS UP SIGN] So I agree that we do have some great Mustang's heir in Europe.. Which is so important for us all to continue the old renovation! Because of the historic Cars is a blast to drive! 😎[TONGUE][THUMBS UP SIGN] US cars are something special about them all... Which I love the history of Ford Motor company! They have done it right from the start. But ofcurs we try to keep them original as possible! But it is not always easy now a days! Well I did make my engine more powerful than it Was from factory. But I decided only that! Okay my paint is not original. But I Like the bright Red color [TONGUE]😎[THUMBS UP SIGN] Regards Lars

Sendt fra min E2303 med Tapatalk

Back