MOV_0008.mp4 Well this is a small video of My trip to summer residents.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A real treat for everyone in Denmark to see rolling down the highway. 71-73 are hardly seen here in Canada. It's like seeing a ghost. I can imagine the attention it must get over there. Enjoy my friend.

Well I guess you're right my friend [TONGUE]😎[THUMBS UP SIGN] Yes I did see a 65 Mustang also Red! He blinking his frontlights at Me [WINKING FACE]😎[THUMBS UP SIGN] But heir in the local community they do Like when I give it a little bit gas! [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][TONGUE][THUMBS UP SIGN] Regards Lars

Sendt fra min E2303 med Tapatalk

Hi Frank i live ind Danmark [WINKING FACE][THUMBS UP SIGN] 23 km North of a city cald Viborg. Which is in the middle of Jutland [WINKING FACE] So I drove suth/east at road 16 to ward's Greenoe😎[THUMBS UP SIGN]Regards Lars

Wow that I didn't know! Cool enough Frank[TONGUE][sMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][THUMBS UP SIGN] Well we are a very small country 😎[THUMBS UP SIGN] But we are happy to Live here. But I remember that we did have some family. Which did emigrated to Canada [MAPLE LEAF]. But I have never been there! But they are dead now. But he was working with oil as I recall correctly. [WINKING FACE][THUMBS UP SIGN] Regards Lars

Back