• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Finding my old Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 MUSTANG MACH 1
Hello everyone I am looking for my old 1972 Mustang Mach 1 I am the first owner 22 years ago I had to sell to help my mother after my Dad died. The vin number is 2F05q161229 original from Bradenton fl one web site say it is now in New York any ideas how to find the owner. Thanks for any help Clark

Welcome from Oklahoma.

I would suggest you purchase a Marti report for your old car. And as you do - be sure and contact Kevin Marti if possible to let him know you are looking for your old car. See if anyone has purchased a Marti report for that car in the past. They (Marti) could pass your contact info to that person and I'd bet they would contact you. I have been dedicated in my search for information about my cars. And I have a lot of great history and memorabilia to show for my work.

New York DMV would be another possible option.

I can only wish you the best of luck.

Back