1970 Boss 302 parts car--$2800.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few weeks back seller e mailed me and informed that he put car on e bay and the guy that won the auction took the vin plate and left the car there...

A few weeks back seller e mailed me and informed that he put car on e bay and the guy that won the auction took the vin plate and left the car there...
lollerz If you was up to no good you would surely do it in private lollerz

Why would you do something like that? Obviously wants to con someone or sell a stolen car as clean :mad:

Someone ought to do what one of the Mopar sites do: Publish a list of known faked/transferred VINs.

-Kurt

Someone ought to do what one of the Mopar sites do: Publish a list of known faked/transferred VINs.

-Kurt
You need another project, don'tcha Kurt? rofl

I think the Mach 1 looks great - cleaned up nice - but maybe not at that price, though. If mine would've been in that great of condition to start with, I might've considered offering up to $10K - IF it runs, has a clean title, and is numbers matching.

Someone's removed the export braces, which usually stinks of engine swap. The extra wiring under the hood is suspect as well. Otherwise, looks pretty solid from here.

-Kurt
You need another project, don'tcha Kurt? rofl

I think the Mach 1 looks great - cleaned up nice - but maybe not at that price, though. If mine would've been in that great of condition to start with, I might've considered offering up to $10K - IF it runs, has a clean title, and is numbers matching.

Someone's removed the export braces, which usually stinks of engine swap. The extra wiring under the hood is suspect as well. Otherwise, looks pretty solid from here.
It's totally an engine swap. The ad says there's a 429 in it and it's a 72

Back