MCA show in Buffalo, NY

I had the great pleasure to meet Mac and Pastel Blue this past Saturday at the MCA National Show in Buffalo. Wish we could have spent more time in leisurely conversation on various subject, but there were too many really nice cars to look at and so many enthusiastic owners and mustang fans to meet and talk to....

Below is me (Bill73ragtop), Bob (Mac) and Ken (Pastel Blue)

DSC01133.thumb.jpg.de755fccb41a9a1405315ede9505dcf5.jpg

From talking to various 71 - 73 owners during the weekend, I believe all three of us recommended the site to folks as a source of great information.

I had the great pleasure to meet Mac and Pastel Blue this past Saturday at the MCA National Show in Buffalo. Wish we could have spent more time in leisurely conversation on various subject, but there were too many really nice cars to look at and so many enthusiastic owners and mustang fans to meet and talk to....

Below is me (Bill73ragtop), Bob (Mac) and Ken (Pastel Blue)

From talking to various 71 - 73 owners during the weekend, I believe all three of us recommended the site to folks as a source of great information.

You mean there is blue sky and sunshine in Buffalo? Lol I was always there in the winter and gray cold and snow.

Great to meet up any more pics of the cars?

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

It was three days of 90 F temps with no rain - could not ask for much more considering...I'm working on posting pics.. close to 400 cars.

Guest Pastel Blue

Yes, great to meet Bill and Mac, super nice guys and knowledgeable. It's always nice to talk to others who truly appreciate the '71-3's. Good show, hot as heck..., worth the jump over the Border to attend this MCA show.

It was really nice meeting up with Bill and Ken this past weekend. Bill drove his '70 convertible there. Beautiful car, but I must a admit that I've always been partial to "green". Wish that I could have spent more time with them but I had to judge.

Maybe we could meet this coming year at the falls some weekend?

Mac

Wow that is so awesome [sMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] [THUMBS UP SIGN] Regards Lars

Sendt fra min E2303 med Tapatalk

So I'm a proud owner of one Mach 1 73! Regards Lars DK73:whistling:

I havent been to any other national MCA show but I was expecting to see more 71 - 73 cars in this show. Many had the ram air option also.

Would this be considered a good showing for those years?

Are these cars becoming more rare so not many around?

Not that many of those years made it to just this particular show?

Are people not buying / keeping the older cars any more and opting to get the newer ones?

I was glad to see the protoype as well as the Boss 9. Those are 2 cars I'll probably never see again!

Great Show! This was my first National. Had a 71 Grabber Lime Mach1 with a 429 behind me and my buddies 71 351 RAM AIR convertible on the other side of my modified 71 Convertible.

I heard it was a great show.

Many of the Mustang Car Club of New England members were there, My wife and I had last minute change of plans and could not make it, we were planning on taking both the 72' and the 05'

But in 2018 MCCNE is having the MCA Grand Nationals in New Hampshire, I'm on the board so I have to be there.

I'm hoping to see and meet many members there.

Iyman

1972 Mustang Convertable :run_horse:  [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=1507]Visit My Garage[/button]

Visit the Mustang Car Club of New England Facebook Page [button=https://www.facebook.com/MUSTANGCCNE]MCCNE FB Page[/button]

Visit the Mustang Car Club of New England Web Page [button=http://www.mccne.com/]MCCNE Web Page[/button]

Great Show! This was my first National. Had a 71 Grabber Lime Mach1 with a 429 behind me and my buddies 71 351 RAM AIR convertible on the other side of my modified 71 Convertible.

I hope your trip back to NJ was uneventful Sunday afternoon / evening. I talked to you briefly as you were getting ready to start your drive. Gotta give you credit to make the whole drive with the top down. Bill