3/8 hose reel retractilble

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you plan on using it for? If you use an impact wrench, I would highly suggest the 1/2 inch. Mine felt like a totally new beast from changing from 3/8 to 3/4 and can imagine that it would still be very noticeable between 3/8 and 1/2

What do you plan on using it for? If you use an impact wrench, I would highly suggest the 1/2 inch. Mine felt like a totally new beast from changing from 3/8 to 3/4 and can imagine that it would still be very noticeable between 3/8 and 1/2
Thanks for the tip.

John J

This link will take you to quite a selection of reels. http://www.bestbuyautoequipment.com/air-hose-reels-s/184.htm

I ordered my 2 post lift, and also a hose reel from them. I don't have either installed in garage yet but their service was great. The lift got scratched up and they sent new decals and some paint to touch up no questions asked.

They carry lots of shop related items and pretty good price. Tough to find products not made in China now days for sure.

Back