72 Fastback

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fordpwrstroke7

Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 351...
I'm brand new to mustangs and older cars so take it easy on me. Got a 72 a couple days ago and I'm hooked. The car was born with a 302 but was swapped with a 351 Cleveland 5 years ago. The motor was built by a company in Houston and they put some goodies in it. I tested it out today and spun the tires as I was going 30 mph. I didn't realize it could do that. 4 speed top loader trans. At any rate, I've enjoyed it already and I look forward to learning more about the older mustangs from this site.

image.jpg

Welcome from Oklahoma.

If you are interested on how the car was equipped when it was sold new - get a Marti report.

Looks like a few things have been changed.

Very nice looking car. Comforting (at least to me) to not see the side stripes added.

Ray

I'm brand new to mustangs and older cars so take it easy on me. Got a 72 a couple days ago and I'm hooked. The car was born with a 302 but was swapped with a 351 Cleveland 5 years ago. The motor was built by a company in Houston and they put some goodies in it. I tested it out today and spun the tires as I was going 30 mph. I didn't realize it could do that. 4 speed top loader trans. At any rate, I've enjoyed it already and I look forward to learning more about the older mustangs from this site.
Nice ride! Welcome to the site. Great people here!

Welcome to the forum, nice looking car. I see the shiny stuff on the tires. I hope you do not use Armor All on your cars interior or exterior. It has silicone in it and over time will make the vinyl dull and milky looking. It also makes parts impossible to paint fish eyes everywhere.

Be sure to mark location on the map.

welcome from Georgia nice car

mongosCJ:D

Back