Name this Part

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1
I am looking for this part but I'm not sure what its call to do a proper search. This plate is on the firewall. The master cylinder and the brake pedal support bolt to it. Just wondering if anyone reproduces this piece or if I'll have to fabricate it. Any help is appreciated!

o57vpe.jpg

Remington,

That is the 2B180 Spacer -Brake Pedal Support Mounting plate. Unfortunately, someone installed on the outside. It should be installed on the inside.

pwpqo.jpg

vg4ylw.jpg

Source: FMC Master Catalog- May 1975

Looks like you may need to procure a used one. Recommend to contact Ohio Mustang Supply to see if he has one.

mustang7173 :chin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Remington,

That is the 2B180 Spacer -Brake Pedal Support Mounting plate. Unfortunately, someone installed on the outside. It should be installed on the inside.

pwpqo.jpg

vg4ylw.jpg

Source: FMC Master Catalog- May 1975

Looks like you may need to procure a used one. Recommend to contact Ohio Mustang Supply to see if he has one.

mustang7173 :chin:
Awesome! Thanks for that info. I really need to get a parts manual for my car. This is the inside of the car it just doesn't look like it because the cowl has been removed.

Back