My Marti Report

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your car came with the convenience group which included automatic seatback release. When ordered it was ordered without that particular option. IE you got the convenience group less the automatic seat back release.

Convenience Group option included some very nice items that made me wish I had ordered my Mach 1's new. Included were Trunk light, glove compartment light, map light, under hood light, head lights on warning buzzer, automatic seat back release, under instrument panel courtesy lamps (standard on vert), parking brake warning light, and locking glove box lock. Some are easy to find and add to a car, others such as the Holy Grail Map Light are difficult to find. The auto seat back release delete has shown up on others reports. The general consensus is that there was an availability problem and was deleted on the involved vehicles. Was probably nice to have on the 71's since the seat back release lever was in in the middle lower part of the seat and difficult and awkward to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back