Hefty Asking Price

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Tastefully done..." WTF is tasteful about using diamond plate for upholstery?!

And just what the Hell is that supposed to be on the hood?! smh

Wow.

You know... if someone jumps in here acting like I hurt their feelings by saying that - I'm not even sorry. :cool:

Wow.

You know... if someone jumps in here acting like I hurt their feelings by saying that - I'm not even sorry. :cool:
Haha i completely agree, i thought it looked bad just from the first picture, but then it somehow got worse the further you went!! lollerz

WOW. That is just bad. I hope he is only asking $8,000 (STILL WAY TOO MUCH) the rattle can paint job is horrible and check out the panel gaps and the dents. I could keep going but I agree with Mister 4X4, WOW!

WOW. That is just bad. I hope he is only asking $8,000 (STILL WAY TOO MUCH) the rattle can paint job is horrible and check out the panel gaps and the dents. I could keep going but I agree with Mister 4X4, WOW!

I was thinking the same thing about the rattle can paint job, not sure if they were going for the rat rod look, or what...but the wheels and tires are really nice.

Wow.

lolololololololololololol rofl

what a piece of sh*t!

E, we definitely agree on this one...wtf!?!?!?!?

Can someone point out where the "restoration" is? Un-tastefully done in my book. Oh, the horror!

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Wonder what the glare is like when the sun hits that diamond plate?

OMG, I know. I helped a pal swap a flat dash panel on his Jeep CJ-7 for a bright diamond-plate unit from 4WD Hardware. Wow - what that thing hard to live with when the sun hit it right. We wound up pulling it back off and painting it glossy black.

Oh Lord, I cant unsee that now. thats made of bad dreams. Diamond plate? Really? For 80K you should have a REAL REAL Sweet paint job. For that paint job I wouldnt pay 8K for the car.

Tastefully done and done up right??? HAH

Assuming the seller knows as much about decimal points, and where to use them, as he does about cars $800.00 sounds about right. In case he can't count that many zeroes, $8,000 is too high to pay for a stereo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wow.

I'm not going to sleep tonight...... :mad:

Latest posts

Back