1973 Mustang Facts Book (revised 1/73)

This is a 1973 Mustang facts section (revision 1-73) as taken from a 1973 Ford dealer/salesman's data book. These books list all the different car lines and all the different equipment packages including standard equipment and regular production options.

Search "Facts Book" to find similar other year documents posted here in our WIKI.

1973 Mustang Facts Book _ Rev 1 73.pdf

926518220_1973FordCarFactsOrganizercover.jpg.67ba23667081da2d99be9321557b5f06.jpg

Enjoy!

Ray

• Like 2

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

Here is a great quick link for all the Mustang Facts Book exerpts I have posted.

THX Rocketfoot!!!!!!

http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-7173-wiki?search=FACTS+BOOK&sortby=started&order=desc&datecut=0

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

Wow that is so awesome stuff Ray 😎[THUMBS UP SIGN] Thank you very much for sharing this whit us All[sMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][THUMBS UP SIGN]🇩🇰

Sendt fra min E2303 med Tapatalk

So I'm a proud owner of one Mach 1 73! Regards Lars DK73:whistling:

This is a 1973 Mustang facts section (revision 1-73) as taken from a 1973 Ford dealer/salesman's data book. These books list all the different car lines and all the different equipment packages including standard equipment and regular production options.

Search "Facts Book" to find similar other year documents posted here in our WIKI.

Enjoy!

Ray

Thanks! That is a awesome doc. I still wonder about my NASA hood on a 73 Vert. It has no hood pins. Its normally on a MACH right but apparently you could order it as a option if you had a 351-2V which my car was built with. But MY hood has no hood pins. So it must have been replaced with aftermarket right?

The black out or argent paint and hood pins were a separate option for $18.00 in 73. You could get NASA hood and no hood locks so would be correct unless your Marti shows the option for Tutone Hood Paint which included the hood locks.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

Enjoy!

Ray

Thanks for posting. Chuck

• 7 months later...

Enjoy!

Ray

Thanks for the info! Do you have a picture of the cover? I'm looking to have it bound and put in my car.

• 1 year later...

Thanks for posting, I learned that the black hood/stripes on my car are incorrect...with Blue Glow paint, I should have Argent decals. Makes perfect sense, I always wondered about that. Hard to see my stripes in low light conditions. I also should not have the appearance protection package, as it was not available on Mach 1’s

large.fredensborg.jpg.ea0287683b42221ffb
Jason
1973 Mach1 Q-code

My carbon footprint is exceptionally large.

• 2 years later...

It could have been altered. But you will have a 6 digit DSO code and the build sheet will list on the bottom half any Special Trim or Paint. If it did not involve government testing Ford would do about anything. There were hundreds built ever year check Marti's Mustang by the Numbers book.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David