1973 Mustang Facts Book (revised 1/73)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Boss 351
1971 Mustang Sportsroof
1972 Q Code 4-speed conv.
This is a 1973 Mustang facts section (revision 1-73) as taken from a 1973 Ford dealer/salesman's data book. These books list all the different car lines and all the different equipment packages including standard equipment and regular production options.

Search "Facts Book" to find similar other year documents posted here in our WIKI.

1973 Mustang Facts Book _ Rev 1 73.pdf

1973 Ford Car Facts Organizer cover.jpg

Enjoy!

Ray

Attachments

• 1973 Mustang Facts Book _ Rev 1 73.pdf
    9.5 MB · Views: 426
This is a 1973 Mustang facts section (revision 1-73) as taken from a 1973 Ford dealer/salesman's data book. These books list all the different car lines and all the different equipment packages including standard equipment and regular production options.

Search "Facts Book" to find similar other year documents posted here in our WIKI.

Enjoy!

Ray
Thanks! That is a awesome doc. I still wonder about my NASA hood on a 73 Vert. It has no hood pins. Its normally on a MACH right but apparently you could order it as a option if you had a 351-2V which my car was built with. But MY hood has no hood pins. So it must have been replaced with aftermarket right?

Enjoy!

Ray
Thanks for posting. Chuck

Enjoy!

Ray
Thanks for the info! Do you have a picture of the cover? I'm looking to have it bound and put in my car.

Thanks for posting, I learned that the black hood/stripes on my car are incorrect...with Blue Glow paint, I should have Argent decals. Makes perfect sense, I always wondered about that. Hard to see my stripes in low light conditions. I also should not have the appearance protection package, as it was not available on Mach 1’s

Last edited by a moderator:
It could have been altered. But you will have a 6 digit DSO code and the build sheet will list on the bottom half any Special Trim or Paint. If it did not involve government testing Ford would do about anything. There were hundreds built ever year check Marti's Mustang by the Numbers book.

Back