7173 Mustang parts in Sacramento CA

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mach1000

Reaction score
My Car
1966 convertible
1971 Mach 1
1971 Cougar XR7
1967 F250 Camper Special
I was contacted though ebay by a guy in Sacramento CA. He says he's moving and has 7173 Mustang parts he's looking to sell. Sounds like everything from body to interior. He contacted me because I kind of specialize in the early 70 ford mercury parts.

Im not interested as I'm on the other side of the country. He sent me some pics of the stuff but did as stated above I wasn't interested.

If anyone is on the west coast and is interested his name is Greg at 916-548-8158.

Didn't sound like a scam but buyer beware I didn't spend a lot of time talking to the guy.

I was contacted though ebay by a guy in Sacramento CA. He says he's moving and has 7173 Mustang parts he's looking to sell. Sounds like everything from body to interior. He contacted me because I kind of specialize in the early 70 ford mercury parts.

Im not interested as I'm on the other side of the country. He sent me some pics of the stuff but did as stated above I wasn't interested.

If anyone is on the west coast and is interested his name is Greg at 916-548-8158.

Didn't sound like a scam but buyer beware I didn't spend a lot of time talking to the guy.
Where are the pics?

Ray

I'm in the area,(45 miles away) and am offering to put eyes /camera/ on parts if anyone needs it.

Bru

I'm in the area,(45 miles away) and am offering to put eyes /camera/ on parts if anyone needs it.

Bru

Thanks for your offer but 2 hour round trip too much to ask.

Maybe call and see if the will send pics to you and maybe list to post here?

Thanks again!

Ray

I just got off the phone with Greg... what a nice guy to talk to.

He has actually given away a trailer load of parts to a local high school kid who is building up a '71 fastback.

Greg no longer has his '71 vert.... it's in Amsterdam.

He still has some gauges that he is sending pictures of.. which I will post as soon as I get them.

Any way to let the kid know about our forum? He will probably need more help than his shop teacher can give him.

EDIT: I didn't mean to disparage shop teachers, most are very knowledgeable and dedicated to their profession (they have to be given what most teachers are paid). It's just that their knowledge is more generalized and not model and year specific.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back