RE-Introduction. Back with a vengeance.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Convertible
Born an I-6, spent the teenage, 20 and 30 years as a 302, but at 40 will reach full potential as a 351C.
Okay. I am sick of you guys sending me emails on a weekly basis begging on your hands and knees for me to come back....or maybe that isn't what you were begging for. But I don't go that way...anymore.

So, I am back...with a vengeance.

For those of you who don't know me, you will find me to be the most interesting man on this website. Lux is a close second, but only because he does cool burnouts. Otherwise, he would be lumped in with the rest of you guys.

I seek TRUTH, JUSTICE and the AMERICAN WAY. Not like that punk Superman.

My goal is to build my motor per 1971 Boss 351 Specs. I will also need to swap out the 2.75 axle. I will then do everything I can to blow up the transmission C6 (or C4...who cares) so my wife will let me buy a new 5 speed....It's the least she can do considering all of the new kitchen utensils I am going to have to replace for her during this rebuild.

This will be placed in a 1973 Convertible. I expect to have it wrapped in flat red. Screw the $5k-$10k paint job.

Missed you guys.

James

Welcome back! BTW I never sent no emails so - WASN'T ME! LOL

I used your emissions sticker thread in the WIKI just a week or so ago!

And now here ya are!!!

Ray

Hi James!,

Welcome back! Good to have you around again.We missed you.

Yes, you're right - i could only ever hope to bathe in the glorious light that exudes from every pore of your's and Lux's magnificeint beings.rofl

They call me Super Austin! I'm into Truth, Justice, and the pursuit of loose women!:D

Sock it to me oh great one!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Greg.::thumb::

You have been gone ?

Good idea on the vinyl wrap ... you don't have to wait for it to dry :whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
There goes the neighborhood!

Uhm no, sorry, that's only what I thought not what I wanted to write.

Here we go:

Finally!

The man, .... no wait.... The legend is back! Never, I my wildest dreams would I have imagined that this forum would ever again revel in the light of your .... Uhm... Something..?

With only one post you've made perfectly clear why this forum needs you. Lead the way, great Wolverine and lead us to pastures where the crops of your twisted mind grow. Speak the truth and enlighten the poor souls that call themselves members of this forum.

I'm honored, flattered and cajoled to be the chosen one, to be worthy of being considered your peer by thy greatness!!

Spread the word of the great Wolverine, share your wisdom (while we try not to laugh at the lack thereof) and make everyone sorry they logged in, day by day, for all eternity.....

It only goes downhill from here.

:D

Naw, I'm kidding! (Or am I?). Welcome back James!! Although we keep in touch behind the scenes it's great to see you post again.

Geez - the way you guys are all falling all over yourselves trying to fluff him up is not doing anybody any good. We already had to make the doorways wider when he first signed up to accommodate as it was - don't go makin' his head any bigger just 'cause he decided to grace us with his presence again. :whistling:

lollerz

James, you set the bar kind of high with "most interesting man on this website"... After reading a few of your posts, I gotta admit you're probably in the top 5 at least. I must have joined while you were gone, so welcome back! Keep them coming.

Scott

Back