UNIBODY DIMS ALL DONE

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aypsears

Reaction score
My Car
71 MUSTANG WITH 19 OPTIONS FROM THE FACTORY
Hi Guys just finished measuring the unibody to ensure it square. I decided to measure all dims. I was hoping for the picture to come out larger. but I guess it does not.

unibody dims 2 003.JPG

unibody dims 2 005.JPG

lista parts (51).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to see you doing this it is the foundation of a top restoration to have everything to spec. before you start doing body work or nothing will fit or work right. How did it check out I cannot read the numbers? You can twist one of these jacking them up incorrect especially after all the rust has eaten half the material away.

Great to see you doing this it is the foundation of a top restoration to have everything to spec. before you start doing body work or nothing will fit or work right. How did it check out I cannot read the numbers? You can twist one of these jacking them up incorrect especially after all the rust has eaten half the material away.
The numbers came out pretty close on the factory diagram however on the aftermarket diagram some of the dims where off. I am confident the unibody is straight. I wish the pictures where bigger so members can see the numbers in order to compare. it took me awhile because I measure every dims on the chart. but it was a learning experience for me. now my next car I will have a better understanding of this diagram and the dims. When I am done with this one I would like to buy a convertible

Wow that looks so awesome[emoji41][emoji106] Regards Lars

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Regards DK73
Thanks it took me awhile to finish it but it was a learning experience for me

Well yes it is for most of us [FACE SAVOURING DELICIOUS FOOD][THUMBS UP SIGN] But it just so nice a feeling,when you get started. And it comes out clean. Gives you the trust of your self... Well I joined the site to get the best noglegh about our years of Mustang.. And it has been the best decision I have ever made [FACE SAVOURING DELICIOUS FOOD]😎[THUMBS UP SIGN] Regards Lars 🇩🇰

Sendt fra min E2303 med Tapatalk

Back