Motoreinstellung R6

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mustanglady

Reaction score
My Car
Ford Mustang Coupe Granada 1971 mit Reihensechszylinder 250cui
hallo bin neu hier

habe ein mustang grande 1971 mit reihensechszylinder und brauche mal ein paar einstelldaten vergaser,zündung ,leerlauf,gemisch etc....

Willkommen von Phoenix .

Is your engine running poorly? What help do you need? I recommend making sure the ignition (wires, points, spark plugs, timing, vacuum) is all working correctly before you adjust anything on the carb.

ja läuft so als wenn nicht alle Zylinder richtig arbeiten ,Kommpression wurde gemessen und ist ok ,neue kontaktlose Zündung und Kerzen sind verbaut ,Vergaser gereinigt,3 und 4 Zylinder sind die Kerzen etwas verölt

Edit by mod (translation):

Runs as if some cylinders don't work right, compression test showed ok, new non point ignition and new spark plugs have been installed, carb has been cleaned. Cylinders 3&4 show oily spark plugs.

Zündung ist eingestellt springt gut an ,läuft auch aber nach kurzer Zeit wieder unrund. Kann man die Ventile einstellen?

(Translation by Moderator)

Ignition is set to jump well , runs well but after a short time out of round. Can you adjust your valves ?

Zündung ist eingestellt springt gut an ,läuft auch aber nach kurzer Zeit wieder unrund. Kann man die Ventile einstellen?

If the spark plugs are oily, internal intake leak maybe? Bent or dislocated pushrods? But then it would run really bad.

Quite often what we see as oily plugs is unburnt gas. Sounds like those two cylinders are you issue. Any way to tell if those two cylinders are indeed getting spark. If they are then I would pop off the valve cover and take a look.

Bent or dislocated pushrods / internal intake leak maybe-What do you mean exactly?can not find some translated!how does it look like you can adjust the valves ? are stiff hardly play !

As Vozaday wrote, if you havent done it already, verify that you really are getting spark at those two cylinders. Could be faulty spark plug cables or anything.

And if you do have spark, pull the valve cover and check the pushrods and rocker arms etc.

Also turn the engine over and see that everything is moving as it should.

Otherwise, if it truly is oil and not gasoline on the plugs. Your intake manifold could be leaking from inside the engine. Getting oil through the intake runners and into the cylinder.

If compression is okay i can not think of another cause of oily plugs then these.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will this time points execute in the workshop really hope it's not bad

Back