71 Rear window ?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1hotboss

Reaction score
My Car
1970 Boss 302
Part of my 71 rear window trim is separating from the body of the car. Looking at it it seems that there are some clips that help keep it in place...where can i get these clips...Thanks

Good luck The one's most place's want to sell is not going work. You need to look close for the difference in the hook down

I would check with site member/vender Don (OMS). I know a lot of the retainers being sold now don't seem to fit anything. If you want to search for them by number or cross reference it in someone's catalog, the Ford part number is D1AZ-6542413-B. If you find that any of the small posts that the retainer anchored to are broken or missing, there are small screws available now that can be used to replace any of the damaged posts. Don is also a 71-73 enthusiast and knows these cars front to back. He has a kit for coupes (F-3623) and Fastbacks (F-583).

I would check with site member/vender Don (OMS). I know a lot of the retainers being sold now don't seem to fit anything. If you want to search for them by number or cross reference it in someone's catalog, the Ford part number is D1AZ-6542413-B. If you find that any of the small posts that the retainer anchored to are broken or missing, there are small screws available now that can be used to replace any of the damaged posts. Don is also a 71-73 enthusiast and knows these cars front to back. He has a kit for coupes (F-3623) and Fastbacks (F-583).
If Don can't help try Mike. Motorcity Mustang on this site.

Back