New NPD catalog

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse)
67 GT S-Code 4sp
Received the new NPD catalog in the mail today. Cannot believe the number of new listings for 71-73. Tranny kick down rods, new date coded brake booster hoses and a lot more. Really starting to see the industry come into our years. Pumped to see more in the future.

Yeah I use their catalog then call Don at Ohio Mustang Supply to purchase.

Ray
Cool - I was starting to think I was the only one that did that. :whistling:

And yeah - the repop rear window trim is very thin, not to 'crispy,' and distorts just sitting there being looked at. When I had the backlight glass installed in mine, the Safelite guy hooked me up, but bent the crap out of the molding - mostly because the gasket was SO thick. When i get tired of it, I think I'll just get a new set and 'glue it in' with some clear silicone or something (restomods can get away with that kind of cheating crap rofl ).

Picked up a few catalogs at Indianapolis show, they indeed have added many items. We are lucky to have the trims available, I set mine with window weld. They are set for life.

Oh..that is a good tip. I'm filing it way.

Cool - I was starting to think I was the only one that did that. :whistling:

And yeah - the repop rear window trim is very thin, not to 'crispy,' and distorts just sitting there being looked at. When I had the backlight glass installed in mine, the Safelite guy hooked me up, but bent the crap out of the molding - mostly because the gasket was SO thick. When i get tired of it, I think I'll just get a new set and 'glue it in' with some clear silicone or something (restomods can get away with that kind of cheating crap rofl ).

I got mine too. I am lucky there Michigan warehouse is 25 minutes from my house.

John J
I'm about 1 1/2 hours from the Michigan warehouse, made it nice while we were doing my wife's Chevelle! I needed a lot of bulky items like fenders, bumpers, ect that shipping costs would have sucked. I made a list, saved up, and went and got a truck bed full of newness!

Back