New NPD catalog

bkdunha

Received the new NPD catalog in the mail today. Cannot believe the number of new listings for 71-73. Tranny kick down rods, new date coded brake booster hoses and a lot more. Really starting to see the industry come into our years. Pumped to see more in the future.

BKDunha

72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse driven restoration)

67 S-Code Factory GT with 4-Spd

68 Mercury Cyclone (Pro-Street project)

I have not tried it, but historically the repop window trim is not very good. Very thin material and not very crisp lines.

BKDunha

72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse driven restoration)

67 S-Code Factory GT with 4-Spd

68 Mercury Cyclone (Pro-Street project)

Yeah I use their catalog then call Don at Ohio Mustang Supply to purchase.

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

Yeah I use their catalog then call Don at Ohio Mustang Supply to purchase.

Ray

Cool - I was starting to think I was the only one that did that. :whistling:

And yeah - the repop rear window trim is very thin, not to 'crispy,' and distorts just sitting there being looked at. When I had the backlight glass installed in mine, the Safelite guy hooked me up, but bent the crap out of the molding - mostly because the gasket was SO thick. When i get tired of it, I think I'll just get a new set and 'glue it in' with some clear silicone or something (restomods can get away with that kind of cheating crap rofl ).

Eric

mach1sig2.gif

Picked up a few catalogs at Indianapolis show, they indeed have added many items. We are lucky to have the trims available, I set mine with window weld. They are set for life.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh..that is a good tip. I'm filing it way.

Cool - I was starting to think I was the only one that did that. :whistling:

And yeah - the repop rear window trim is very thin, not to 'crispy,' and distorts just sitting there being looked at. When I had the backlight glass installed in mine, the Safelite guy hooked me up, but bent the crap out of the molding - mostly because the gasket was SO thick. When i get tired of it, I think I'll just get a new set and 'glue it in' with some clear silicone or something (restomods can get away with that kind of cheating crap rofl ).

Thanks

Tim

Tucson, Az

1973 SportsRoof

351C bored .040

Crank .020  and Stock cam

Flattop pistons

Edelbrock 4bbl CARB 800 CFM ELEC CHOKE

Edelbrock Performer 2750 Intake Manifold

NewPrimedHood_zpsw2jaj0cu.jpg

I got mine too. I am lucky there Michigan warehouse is 25 minutes from my house.

John J

I'm about 1 1/2 hours from the Michigan warehouse, made it nice while we were doing my wife's Chevelle! I needed a lot of bulky items like fenders, bumpers, ect that shipping costs would have sucked. I made a list, saved up, and went and got a truck bed full of newness!