Hello from Long Island ny.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jofu65

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang convertible
Hello forum, I just picked up a 1972 mustang convertible. I've always loved these cars and I'm very happy I found one in nice condition that I could afford. The car is restored, has new top and interior, and an awesome pearl white paint job. The engine and tranny we're swapped out for a 351w and AOD tranny from a later model F150.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

20160826_124226.jpg

20160828_182924.jpg

20160828_182945.jpg

20160828_183047.jpg

20160904_145009.jpg

Hello forum, I just picked up a 1972 mustang convertible. I've always loved these cars and I'm very happy I found one in nice condition that I could afford. The car is restored, has new top and interior, and an awesome pearl white paint job. The engine and tranny we're swapped out for a 351w and AOD tranny from a later model F150.

Hello! Looking forward to seeing your car around town. What part of Long Island are you from?

Welcome. You will find an unbelievable amount of information here.

yeah another convertable! And with Cragar S/S wheels too! I love the color combo. It looks like the engine swap was done cleanly too.

Are you using a piece of wood to hold the hood up?

yeah another convertible! And with Cragar S/S wheels too! I love the color combo. It looks like the engine swap was done cleanly too.

Are you using a piece of wood to hold the hood up?
Lol, yes. I will be replacing the springs soon.

Hello from Mississippi. Pearl white with blue interior sure looks sharp. What is it about those Cragar S/S wheels? They look so right on a Mustang they should of been a factory option!! You'll be glad you stopped by and decided to stay. Welcome aboard.

Hello from Mississippi. Pearl white with blue interior sure looks sharp. What is it about those Cragar S/S wheels? They look so right on a Mustang they should of been a factory option!! You'll be glad you stopped by and decided to stay. Welcome aboard.
Thank you

Welcome from West Texas! :cool:

NICE car!! Lovin' the Cragars (and yes, I'm biased - LOL).

I also have an AOD in mine. What rear gears are you running, and how does it drive? Good acceleration, fuel mileage, can you do an occasional burn-out, etc.?

Hello! Looking forward to seeing your car around town. What part of Long Island are you from?

Port Jefferson, where are you

Port Jefferson, where are you

Love it out there. I'm in Nassau on the south Shore. Bellmore.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back