Interior rear view mirror

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Grande
I was looking on Ebay and advertised is a mirror that incorporates the sunvisor rod insert bracket.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Original-1967-1968-1969-1973-Ford-Mustang-Rear-View-Mirror-/272339580860?hash=item3f68b437bc:g:EBYAAOSwKfVXIpF1&vxp=mtr

My car has a individual bracket for the sunvisor rods. The mirror is laying on my passenger seat unattached from the windshield.

So my question; Is the mirror on Ebay correct for my 1971 Grande?

If the Ebay mirror is incorrect & the mirror is glued directly to the screen does the mirror have a slot in the back that slides into a bracket and the bracket glues directly to the windshield?

If the Ebay one is incorrect where can i purchase a correct mirror used or NOS?

Can someone post a picture of a correct mirror please

20160907_171050.jpg

I was looking on Ebay and advertised is a mirror that incorporates the sunvisor rod insert bracket.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Original-1967-1968-1969-1973-Ford-Mustang-Rear-View-Mirror-/272339580860?hash=item3f68b437bc:g:EBYAAOSwKfVXIpF1&vxp=mtr

My car has a individual bracket for the sunvisor rods. The mirror is laying on my passenger seat unattached from the windshield.

So my question; Is the mirror on Ebay correct for my 1971 Grandé?

If the Ebay mirror is incorrect & the mirror is glued directly to the screen does the mirror have a slot in the back that slides into a bracket and the bracket glues directly to the windshield?

If the Ebay one is incorrect where can i purchase a correct mirror used or NOS?

Can someone post a picture of a correct mirror please
The Ebay mirror is not correct for the 1971-73 Mustangs. The 71-73 Mustangs had the mirror glued onto the actual windshield. I will have to find my mirror for my 73 Grande' for pictures if no one else puts one up for you. It's in one of the many boxes of parts I have as I took my car apart for restoration 4 years ago.

Michael

Back