1972 sprint project and more cars

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

classicsguy

Reaction score
My Car
1968 GT/CS California Special
austin.craigslist.org/cto/5739406997.html

Prices of these project cars are too expensive...IMHO

It is crazy what people will buy to build a car from. I should go take pictures of a 57 chevy hardtop that is in the side of a river bank with lots of others to hold the soil together. Someday they will dig it out and sell it.

As people die off that associate with those years the value will drop as it has with Model T and Model A Fords. Peoples wants change over time. Our cars will be worth nothing in years to come because the living know nothing about them and no desire to own them. Heck the et times for new 4 cylinders are tenths of a second off what a Boss 302 could do.

Time will only tell.

LOL

"1972 Ford Mustang Sprint Coupe, Special Edition for the Japan Olympics and the Indianapolis Pace Car, no motor or transmission, HB trim code - not a clone, front high-back bucket seats and rear seat, good title,

$8,500."

Special Edition for the Japan Olympics and the Indianapolis Pace Car :huh:

Wow - slight stretch of the truth!

WOW.

Ray

LOL

"1972 Ford Mustang Sprint Coupe, Special Edition for the Japan Olympics and the Indianapolis Pace Car, no motor or transmission, HB trim code - not a clone, front high-back bucket seats and rear seat, good title,

$8,500."

WOW.

Ray
Was the black coupe supposed to be a Sprint with the chrome front bumper and vinyl top? If so I am putting up both my cars for sale at those prices.

Those prices are either their wife wants them gone so he puts a wild price on and tells her he doesn't know why they aren't selling, or he's been watching too much Barret Jackson auction

Once again drop a zero from the price and it may sell.;)

LOL

$8,500."

WOW.

Ray
Was the black coupe supposed to be a Sprint with the chrome front bumper and vinyl top? If so I am putting up both my cars for sale at those prices.

Back