Mustang Graveyard

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I am looking for a pair of high back bucket seats for my 1972 Mustang, any chance you have salvageable seats?

Thanks, Joe

sorry to say...no.  Good luck in your search!

Don't be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic! ::thumb::

Having owned 5 Mustangs (with #'s 4+5 in the barn now) and never having found a Mach or Fastback/ Sportsroof, it's a no-brainer if it were me!

Do you still have these cars? Looking for some good fenders and a hood for a 73 and also any interior trim pieces mostly the rear quarter window trim.

Hi. Yes, I still have the cars. Most are projects in boxes or hanging from chains from the ceiling at my shop, lol. I have tons of flat hoods but no good ram air hoods. No good fenders left to spare. I've gotten to where I just buy the repos. They fit well. I do have some conv rear 1/4 trim pieces. What color? Thanks. Kevin.

1F03M, Maroon,Blk Int,Wht Top,A/C,Rim Blow,Posi

1F03M, Maroon,Wht/Wht,PW

1F03M, GrbrLime,Wht/Wht,A/C,CA Car

1F03M, Drk Green,Grn/Blk,4-Spd,Tach,R/A,Tilt,Rim Blow,PW

1F03M, Drk Grn,Blk/Blk,4-Spd,Tach,A/C,Tilt,Rim Blow,Mgnms

1F03M, Black,Wht,Wht,Tach,Posi

1F03M, Brown,Ginger,Blk,4-Spd,R/A,Tach

1F03M, Pewter,Blk,Blk,4-Spd,A/C,R/A,Tach,Mgnms

2F03R, GrabberBlue,Wht,Wht,Dcr Grp,Tach

2F03R, Brgt Blue,Wht,Wht,Dcr Grp,Tach

2F03Q, Red,Wht,Wht,Rim Blow,A/C,Tach,Conv.Grp,DcrGrp,Stripes,Mgnms

2F03Q, Rd,Rd,Blk,Rim Blow,A/C,Tach

2F03Q, Brgt Lime(Orig. Gld Glw),Blk,Blk,A/C,P/W,Tilt,Conv Grp,Dcr Grp

2F03Q, Grbr Blue,(Orig. Brt Blue)Wht, Wht,4-Spd,Tach,A/C

3F03Q, (2) Gold Glow(one Blk int,one Ginger int),both 4-Spd,Tach,Dcr Grp,Stripes,TuTone Hood,Frgd Whls

3F03Q,BluGlow,Blu,Wht,4Spd,A/C,Tach,DcrGrp,Stripes,TT,Frgd Whls

3F03Q, Copper,Gngr,Blk,4Spd,Tach,DcrGrp,Stripes,T-T,Frgd Whls

3F03Q, Trpl Wht,A/C,P/W,Tilt,Tach

3F03Q, Spcl Ordr Black,Blk,Wht,Tach

3F03Q, Spcl Order Purple,Wht,Wht,A/C,Tach,Tilt,P/W,Frgd Whls

And 10 more verts, 2 Boss 351s and 1 M-code Mach I! :D

Do you still have these cars? Looking for some good fenders and a hood for a 73 and also any interior trim pieces mostly the rear quarter window trim.

Hi. Yes, I still have the cars. Most are projects in boxes or hanging from chains from the ceiling at my shop, lol. I have tons of flat hoods but no good ram air hoods. No good fenders left to spare. I've gotten to where I just buy the repos. They fit well. I do have some conv rear 1/4 trim pieces. What color? Thanks. Kevin.

While your digging through '73 interior parts, any chance you have the "A" pillars for Mach 1?

No, sorry, I mostly collect convertibles.

1F03M, Maroon,Wht/Wht,PW

3F03Q, (2) Gold Glow(one Blk int,one Ginger int),both 4-Spd,Tach,Dcr Grp,Stripes,TuTone Hood,Frgd Whls

kevken, at what point did you start answering for me?  If you're interested in selling some of your parts, go right ahead but not by hijacking someone elses thread.  Not cool.

Don't be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic! ::thumb::

Sorry deerhunter83 I don't have any fenders or hoods...good luck in your search.

kevken, at what point did you start answering for me?  If you're interested in selling some of your parts, go right ahead but not by hijacking someone elses thread.  Not cool.

Look, anyone who may misconstrue my previous comment to kenkev...I only sell parts for fun and a few bucks. It is not my method of employment. If I come upon a parts car in my travels and am willing to take my time to part it/them out, take pictures and post an ad/start a thread to connect these parts with someone who is willing to buy them for their project, that is my motivation. I want reasonable money for parts that I've spent my time making available. I, in turn, use the money to help fund my own project car and have purchased many parts from Don @ Ohio Mustang as well as other suppliers. Sell all the parts you want, anywhere you want, I couldn't care less. Just make your own ad or start your own thread by posting them on this or any forum. This is commonly understood on this forum or most others as it is just common courtesy. I would think it should go without being said, that it isn't cool to jump into someone elses thread and offer up your parts for sale or answer questions on part availability which were asked of the original post's author, me, in this case. I believe that would be called hijacking in todays digital communication world. In the end you can do whatever you want but it's still a dick move. Trust me, I'm over it...but if the shoe fits, wear it.

Dude, I have no idea what you are talking about

1F03M, Maroon,Wht/Wht,PW

Sorry if I am a little ignorant on posts, but I really don't know what I did wrong, and I didn't do anything intentional. I really don't have a need to sell any parts. Someone on this site sent me a message asking if I had some parts and I responded.

1F03M, Maroon,Wht/Wht,PW

kevken, just go back and read the posts on this thread. You answered for me once today and once on 7/22.  I figured it was a possibility you were just ignorant (not knowledgeable) but that doesn't mean it didn't occur, twice.  Forgiven and I believe you but it's just annoying.  I'm sure you're a good guy, just know what you're saying and to whom and for whom. That's all. If someone messaged you about parts, it wasn't on this thread, I would assume they're talking to me since this thread is about the 3 cars in "The Mustang Graveyard.". The cars they're talking about, on this thread, are the cars I wrote about when I started the thread with my first post on the thread. I'm trying to help you understand. All you have to do is go back and read, specifically on 7/22 and today and I'd imagine you could figure out what I'm talking about. If you can't, I can't help you. Some people could base an opinion of you based upon what you do/say/post.  We're good, let's move on.   :shootself:

kevken, just go back and read the posts on this thread. You answered for me once today and once on 7/22.  I figured it was a possibility you were just ignorant (not knowledgeable) but that doesn't mean it didn't occur, twice.  Forgiven and I believe you but it's just annoying.  I'm sure you're a good guy, just know what you're saying and to whom and for whom. That's all. If someone messaged you about parts, it wasn't on this thread, I would assume they're talking to me since this thread is about the 3 cars in "The Mustang Graveyard.". The cars they're talking about, on this thread, are the cars I wrote about when I started the thread with my first post on the thread. I'm trying to help you understand. All you have to do is go back and read, specifically on 7/22 and today and I'd imagine you could figure out what I'm talking about. If you can't, I can't help you. Some people could base an opinion of you based upon what you do/say/post.  We're good, let's move on.   :shootself:

OK Ebstang. I'll try to be more careful in the future. I thought that member was asking me about the long list of cars in my signature (they are all mine and I still have them) and whether I had any parts for sale. Very sorry. Thanks for pointing it out.

Kevin. :thankyouyellow:

1F03M, Maroon,Wht/Wht,PW

OK Ebstang. I'll try to be more careful in the future. I thought that member was asking me about the long list of cars in my signature (they are all mine and I still have them) and whether I had any parts for sale. Very sorry. Thanks for pointing it out.

Kevin. :thankyouyellow:

Humility is a beautiful thing.  :thankyouyellow:     ::thumb::      ::beer::       :amen:

deerhunter83 sorry it took me 5 days to look but the only interior parts I have are steering column bezel/trimpiece(s), 2 parts...two door speaker grilles, dashboard speaker support bracket, complete speedo/tach gauge cluster w/ bezel, upper interior windshield bezel, some wood grain door panels, door sill plates, glove box, little box in the dash that goes where center vent would go if you had A/C, radio bezels...

• 4 weeks later...

deerhunter83 sorry it took me 5 days to look but the only interior parts I have are steering column bezel/trimpiece(s), 2 parts...two door speaker grilles, dashboard speaker support bracket, complete speedo/tach gauge cluster w/ bezel, upper interior windshield bezel, some wood grain door panels, door sill plates, glove box, little box in the dash that goes where center vent would go if you had A/C, radio bezels...

Thats ok. How much are you asking for the Cleveland engines and trans and the sport mirrors off the fastbacks?

Thats ok. How much are you asking for the Cleveland engines and trans and the sport mirrors off the fastbacks?

Engines and 4 spd parts are gone.  I'll get back to yo on the mirrors....

• 2 months later...