1972 Sprint in Washington DC

Car isn't worth 1/3 of that price in its current condition.

Even if it was a convertible that price would be thousands too high.

looks like prices for Sprints are up (asking prices). Still doesn't look right to see vinyl tops on them.

Vamach1 - 72 Sprint conv & 72 Mach1

What??? Why do people think they gold mines with everything they put up for sale?? Better to ask high than nor enough I guess

movie stars with addictions go to the Betty Ford clinic,

I take my addiction to the Henry Ford clinic.lollerz

6972boss, a lot of these folks have been ruined by watching a few episodes of the Barrett Jackson auctions. Everyone's Bondo Queen with the shiny paint is now a Barrett Jackson "Show Queen"! Like vamach1 said, even if it was a convertible it's still way overpriced. We have some very sharp eyed forum members and occasionally they will find a listing for a very rare "Frank Cone Mach 1 Convertible" loaded with options Ford didn't even know existed!! :whistling:

Steve

No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!

The tip off for this bogus post is the listing addresses. Think about it, it's advertised for sale in Washington DC but the car location is stated in Hollywood, California?

Plus who ever had a original 72-1/2 Sprint with a vinyl top???

Contact me direct at ib4stangs@yahoo.com for photos or with your zip code for a shipping quote...thanx, Pat

Your right again Midlife. I'm in Southern Maryland too and totally forgot that.lollerz

Anyone want me to check this one out, lemme kno...

Contact me direct at ib4stangs@yahoo.com for photos or with your zip code for a shipping quote...thanx, Pat