New member from Dallas

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chdaniel

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Ford Mustang Grande
Hi Everyone! I'm new to owning and working on classic cars and decided to jump head first with a 1973 Mustang Grande. I'm pretty excited to get started and seeing what I can do on my own. I have never done anything like this before but with resources like this site to lean on I'm really hoping this becomes a success.

Any tips, tricks and helpful links will always be appreciated.

Thank you,

Casey

Welcome from Virginia. Post up some detailed pics of your Grande and you will get a lot of advice and recommendations on where to start your project.

Welcome to the definitive 71-73 site. Great family friendly site with folks willing to help out and welcome good feedback. Don't forget to use the SEARCH feature when a question pops up. More than likely there has been some discussion on it already. Take your time and plan your project out first before you start tearing things apart. Some parts are not yet available in these model years so be careful removing and do not throw anything away until your project is done or never whichever comes last. Very knowledgeable contributors here to help if you want to modify or restore or resto-mod. We got you covered.

Thanks everyone for the warm wishes. Ill post some pics when I get a chance.

Welcome from NC . Don't get discouraged, if it challenges you, as it will, just take a break when you need it, then get back on it when you feel the love. Lol.

Back