Carlisle pics early 80s

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mach1000

Reaction score
My Car
1966 convertible
1971 Mach 1
1971 Cougar XR7
1967 F250 Camper Special
Pic a friend of mine had. He used to go and sell at all the flea markets in their hay day. Carlisle early 80s. I can only imagine the 7173 parts being given away.

FullSizeRender[2].jpgFullSizeRender[3].jpgFullSizeRender[1].jpgFullSizeRender[4].jpgFullSizeRender[5].jpgFullSizeRender[6].jpgFullSizeRender[7].jpg

Great pics. Thanks for posting!

I will tell ya not much given away. For the day - prices were pretty stout. And the competition today with all the internet options have really brought the (relative) prices down on lots of stuff! Things are a lot easier to ship now too!!!!

Today I can go to ebay and find just about anything I want. Back then your options were MUCH more limited!

Ray

Cool pictures, looks more like early 70's to me. Anyone see any late 70's or early 80's cars in the pictures? Thanks for posting.

Cool pictures, looks more like early 70's to me. Anyone see any late 70's or early 80's cars in the pictures? Thanks for posting.
Yes. Late 70's or early 80's by the vehicles.

That big lt blue LTD/Galaxie 500 4 door is about a 1973 or 74 model.

73 Ford Galaxie 500.jpg

The dark colored Ford pickup is a 1979.

FP79 Ford F150.jpg

Ray

Second to last picture there is a white ford half econoline type vehicle which has square headlights. That f series and e series style started in 1980 so I guessed early 80s for the pics.

Second to last picture there is a white ford half econoline type vehicle which has square headlights. That f series and e series style started in 1980 so I guessed early 80s for the pics.
Missed it by that much! LOL. (one year) Actually I owned a new 1978 Bronco with the round lights but remember seeing some other 78's ???? - maybe late production units with the rectangular lights.

Tough to recall on that one.

1979-Ford-Club-Wagon-Van-Brochure-Chateau.jpg

Back