Marti report

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

73429mach

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1
1972 Mustang Mach 1 under construction
I am considering getting a Marti report for my 72 Mach 1, can someone tell me if the stick on door data tag is included in any of them? Thanks, Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:
They have different packages. Check their website for better descriptions.

Ray
I did check the website first. The deluxe report says it includes a "simulation of the door data tag", so does that mean you have to buy the door tag separately? I thought someone who has purchased a report may know. Thanks,. Ryan

You order one of their reports and they will make a door tag from that info.

On the deluxe report the "door tag" is printed on the sheet. You see what the tag looked like but you don't get an actual door tag to put in the car.

They will make one separately if you order it. It's not really expensive as they have the info they need if you order a report, so it's basically only an upgrade on your order.

Okay, thanks for the replies.

You should be able to call up on their web site. The Elite has the window sticker, door sticker, the statistics to get the car to a one of one and the Marti report in a frame. You can order a new door sticker also.

You can even get a new VIN tag, that one is expensive, he charged a friend $500 just for the little tag. He lost it during restore. The two rivets that hold it in place are like gold also special. He can make the transmission tag and rear end tags also. He is licensed by Ford to do so Years ago Osborne got in big trouble with car companies for making copies without license.

A $.10 tag sells for $500 who would have thought.

Marti will make a door tag from the VIN but you can also enter your own paint code, interior code, etc onto the form and have one made using that information.

Say for example your car was repainted a different color or interior has changed over the years and you want the door tag to reflect that info, which may be important to some owners.

MCA judging looks at that door tag info and takes points off for not matching it so some owners may want to avoid losing points.

Seems like MCA judging should use the Marti report as the guide since thats based on the VIN and cant be changed unlike that door tag.

Back