Thanks for the add

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Frameman

Reaction score
My Car
We own a Grabber Blue completely stock and 100 percent rstored 1973 Mach 1 Q-Code CJ 351
Aloha from Hawaii

Thank you for the add.

My wife and i just invested in a fully restored Grabber Blue 73 Mach 1 Q Code 351 CJ from Flemmings Ultimate Garage out of Maryland.

The car was trucked all the way across the country to the west coast. and is currently on its way to hawaii via Matson cargo ship.

Ownimng a 71 to 73 mach has always been on my bucket list. and now after alot of hard work i am finally owning one.

Nice to know there is forums such as yours we can visit to gather information and be a part of likeminded Mach owners.

thank you again.

Robby and Junko

image.jpeg

Thanks to everyone on here for the comps. we are super excited for our car to land on the island, there are not many 71 to 73 machs in hawaii

That is one of the 'prettiest' color combos!!! Awesome!!

Oh...and Welcome from Tucson, AZ.

Aloha from Hawaii

Thank you for the add.

My wife and i just invested in a fully restored Grabber Blue 73 Mach 1 Q Code 351 CJ from Flemmings Ultimate Garage out of Maryland.

The car was trucked all the way across the country to the west coast. and is currently on its way to hawaii via Matson cargo ship.

Ownimng a 71 to 73 mach has always been on my bucket list. and now after alot of hard work i am finally owning one.

Nice to know there is forums such as yours we can visit to gather information and be a part of likeminded Mach owners.

thank you again.

Robby and Junko

Thanks to everyone on here for the comps. we are super excited for our car to land on the island, there are not many 71 to 73 machs in hawaii
I bet! When I visited Maui I kept thinking how fun it would be to have the convertible there. (except when it was raining).

You found yourself a great looking car for sure!

Hello from Mississippi. That is certainly a very nice example and a very good reason to scratch "Need a 71-73 Mustang" off your bucket list. Glad you found us and decided to stay. Congratulations on your new Mustang and welcome to your new Mustang home!

I bet not. What island do you live on?
We are on the island of Oahu..Honolulu,,thanks

Hi Robby,

and welcome from Brisbane, Australia.

Love the blue and black only combo too. Hope you enjoy your Mustang and the Forum as well.

Greg.:)
Hey..Thanks Greg, Marti report says only 949 made in this color scheme out of Ohio.

Hello from Mississippi. That is certainly a very nice example and a very good reason to scratch "Need a 71-73 Mustang" off your bucket list. Glad you found us and decided to stay. Congratulations on your new Mustang and welcome to your new Mustang home!
Thank you

Welcome. You cannot join the forum unless I can come check out your car in person. Lol

Looks like a good one.
Come on out to hawaii and we'll take you guys for a ride through waikiki and burn some rubber off the Q Code..lol

I bet! When I visited Maui I kept thinking how fun it would be to have the convertible there. (except when it was raining).

You found yourself a great looking car for sure!
There's an old guy that lives in maui with a gorgeous 73 Q Code CJ. right before he and i sealed the deal on the car. he backed out and said.. h couldnt go through with letting her go..lol but completely understandable. also..thank you for the comps on our find.

Back