• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dog dish caps WTB

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
I'm looking for a set of 4 decent dog dish caps. Not show quality but decent enough to put them on a car. Patina is no problem. Doesn't matter if they are for 6 or 7 inch wide rims either.

I don't need trim rings.

I'll be traveling the south (GA, TN, AL, LA) from September 25th till October 8th so it would be cool if I could take them home with me.

I'll be visiting a few members so even if you're not in the south you could still send them to someone I'm gonna visit so I can pick them up.

Thanks!

I'm looking for a set of 4 decent dog dish caps. Not show quality but decent enough to put them on a car. Patina is no problem. Doesn't matter if they are for 6 or 7 inch wide rims either.

I don't need trim rings.

I'll be traveling the south (GA, TN, AL, LA) from September 25th till October 8th so it would be cool if I could take them home with me.

I'll be visiting a few members so even if you're not in the south you could still send them to someone I'm gonna visit so I can pick them up.

Thanks!
I have three used ones. Two are in good shape and one has a dent. Picture below...

20160313_124448-1.jpg

Thanks! But I got some off eBay.

So I'm all set. :)

I don't need trim rings.

Thanks!
I have three used ones. Two are in good shape and one has a dent. Picture below...

Back