Hello, I am LeRoy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leroymcqy

Reaction score
My Car
Unfort i do not own a mustang no more :(

but the one i did own was a 1970 shelby gt 1500 mustang built up some.

p.s: i am not a big car guy that knows allot about em. i just like driving any powerful muscle cars.
Hello,

I am LeRoy. I am usually a mopar driver but i do love those shelby gt500 mustangs. my dream was to build it like it was in gone in 60 secs. but i never really did cause i was actually afraid of that car. I have driven dodge charger 1967 but that shelby really gave me fear. idk if it was due to the power it had or if it just plain out was due to the fact that i was not use to it.

btw: i am not really into cars as in knowing info about parts and stats. so i can't really tell you the specs of it. :( sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Saint Albans, WV. What car do you have now?

Welcome from Indiana. My Dad's name was the same as yours, even spelled the same with the capital R in the middle.

Last edited by a moderator:
none unfort. :(

right now i am actually working on getting my license back.

lost em due to a cop being a prick.

had a old 1988 ford ranger xlt and the clutch blew out and traded it for a s10 but it was in some dinged up shape. drove but in my city i am in now, you need to pass inspection and the s10 didnt. also found out at that momeny my insurance ran out.

once i get my license back i am getting me a shelby gt500 cobra 1970 i can get one right now for 500 but needs some body work. but i can't spend any money due to need my license before i can even own a car in my name.

had a old 1988 ford ranger xlt and the clutch blew out and traded it for a s10 but it was in some dinged up shape. drove but in my city i am in now, you need to pass inspection and the s10 didnt. also found out at that momeny my insurance ran out.

once i get my license back i am getting me a shelby gt500 cobra 1970 i can get one right now for 500 but needs some body work. but i can't spend any money due to need my license before i can even own a car in my name.
I think someone is pulling your leg if they offered you a 1970 Shelby GT500 for $500. By the way I see your member map is Baltimore but your profile is Parkersburg WV. What gives?

I think someone is pulling your leg if they offered you a 1970 Shelby GT500 for $500. By the way I see your member map is Baltimore but your profile is Parkersburg WV. What gives?
the gt500 for 500 dollars need some work done to it. it needs body work, some parts replaced and engine torn down and rebuilt. also needs some tie rods and such. its a project car. Yes I have actually looked into it. The person knows my grandfather and heard that I love the gt500 mustangs.

but without my license he won't sell it to me or my family for me. my grandfather said if i wanted it bad enough he would buy it and let me park it in the garage until i can work on it.

and i don't like to take risks for a history of my life to come looking for me to well. so i like to make people wonder where i am.

i had a bad history in baltimore, md. that caused me to leave it a few years ago. i just don't want it come looking for me.

lets just say a fresh start is better then a dead end. baltimore was a dead end.

Back