Hello, I am LeRoy

leroymcqy

Hello,

I am LeRoy. I am usually a mopar driver but i do love those shelby gt500 mustangs. my dream was to build it like it was in gone in 60 secs. but i never really did cause i was actually afraid of that car. I have driven dodge charger 1967 but that shelby really gave me fear. idk if it was due to the power it had or if it just plain out was due to the fact that i was not use to it.

btw: i am not really into cars as in knowing info about parts and stats. so i can't really tell you the specs of it. :( sorry.

Welcome from TriCities WA.

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]

Welcome to the site.

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

Welcome from Oklahoma.

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

Welcome from Nashville!

This is a great site to learn from and some of the posters are very smart. Some think they are very smart-good luck distinguishing between the two. lol

http://www.7173mustangs.com/gallery/1_01_07_15_8_53_18.png

"I love my Hookers!" and "Get some Strange" probably have a different connotation to non automotive enthusiasts!

Welcome from Indiana. My Dad's name was the same as yours, even spelled the same with the capital R in the middle.

Welcome from Saint Albans, WV. What car do you have now?

none unfort. :(

right now i am actually working on getting my license back.

lost em due to a cop being a prick.

had a old 1988 ford ranger xlt and the clutch blew out and traded it for a s10 but it was in some dinged up shape. drove but in my city i am in now, you need to pass inspection and the s10 didnt. also found out at that momeny my insurance ran out.

once i get my license back i am getting me a shelby gt500 cobra 1970 i can get one right now for 500 but needs some body work. but i can't spend any money due to need my license before i can even own a car in my name.

had a old 1988 ford ranger xlt and the clutch blew out and traded it for a s10 but it was in some dinged up shape. drove but in my city i am in now, you need to pass inspection and the s10 didnt. also found out at that momeny my insurance ran out.

once i get my license back i am getting me a shelby gt500 cobra 1970 i can get one right now for 500 but needs some body work. but i can't spend any money due to need my license before i can even own a car in my name.

I think someone is pulling your leg if they offered you a 1970 Shelby GT500 for $500. By the way I see your member map is Baltimore but your profile is Parkersburg WV. What gives?

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

Welcome from Denmark Northen Part of Europe 🇩🇰 [sMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] Regards Lars DK73 🇩🇰

Sendt fra min E2303 med Tapatalk

So I'm a proud owner of one Mach 1 73! Regards Lars DK73:whistling:

I think someone is pulling your leg if they offered you a 1970 Shelby GT500 for $500. By the way I see your member map is Baltimore but your profile is Parkersburg WV. What gives?

the gt500 for 500 dollars need some work done to it. it needs body work, some parts replaced and engine torn down and rebuilt. also needs some tie rods and such. its a project car. Yes I have actually looked into it. The person knows my grandfather and heard that I love the gt500 mustangs.

but without my license he won't sell it to me or my family for me. my grandfather said if i wanted it bad enough he would buy it and let me park it in the garage until i can work on it.

and i don't like to take risks for a history of my life to come looking for me to well. so i like to make people wonder where i am.

i had a bad history in baltimore, md. that caused me to leave it a few years ago. i just don't want it come looking for me.

lets just say a fresh start is better then a dead end. baltimore was a dead end.