• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Help.. Need to sell fold down interior

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72CJ4speed

Reaction score
My Car
1972 mach 1"Q" code 4 speed
white /black int.
Gentleman ..I need to sell some of my parts collection,.. out of work and my mom in the hospital..

71-73 black fold down interior..

pretty much complete except for the rear seat upright backrest part ..the rear side panels are NOT cut up for speakers as many of them are. VERY hard to find these and expensive if you do find them

trap door ,all brackets and latches(as far as I know), folding part ,rear interior molding, side upper moldings,

black console, ..black dash pad.. no door panels

mach 1 front seats and rear bottom, no rips ,black with grey stripes but the center pleated sections have previously been redone in light blue(before I got them)

prefer to sell as a complete lot..$1600 Canadian $ for all of it (approx. $1200 US)

this will be way to hard too ship and very costly so pickup is preferred.. I am 1.5 hrs west of Niagara falls border..Hagersville Ontario

email is [email protected]

or call text my cell 905 928 5158..can send pics from my cell if you text or call

thanks have a great day ..thanks ,Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Back