Hello from Indy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul71-mach1

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach 1
Well I have always been a long time GM guy, most of my family has always been blue oval. My uncle passed away last year and I was able to get ahold of his 71 Mach 1 he drove in school. He had started to restore it but never did get it finished. I am going to pick up where he left off and get it done for him. The car has been sitting for about 30 yrs in the same spot.

20160806_135355.jpg

Howdy from Phoenix! Thank you so much for saving that Mach 1 both from my love of these mustangs and for your Uncle. I try to imagine your happiness when you get to drive it 'finished' in honor and memory of your Uncle. You are going to find this to be a super supportive and information filled site. Welcome!

Welcome from western Wa. Good to see you saving that Mach! Can't put a price on family history. Good to see it is staying in the family

Well I have always been a long time GM guy, most of my family has always been blue oval. My uncle passed away last year and I was able to get ahold of his 71 Mach 1 he drove in school. He had started to restore it but never did get it finished. I am going to pick up where he left off and get it done for him. The car has been sitting for about 30 yrs in the same spot.
Welcome from nearby Mooresville, IN.

Hello from Mississippi. It's great that your not only trying to preserve something that has been in your family so long, but to honor your Uncle as well. And as a long time GM fan to "Take one for the team"! Lots of knowledge and experience on this site and all are willing to share and help, no matter how trivial the question may seem to you. You're gonna like it here. Welcome aboard!

Back