• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seat belts, Roof bow, plastic trim

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Grande
I have purchased some NOS seat belts. However i do not want to fit them for around 18-24 months when i come to refurb the interior.

I purchased a aftermarket set for the M.O.T. However after a very very short period of time they keep jamming up.

So, i am looking for a used front set of belts for my 1971 Grande. Condition or color is irrelevant as they will be a temporary fit

Also looking for;

The third roof bow (counting from the front to back) & 2 hooks

The metal pieces with serrated edges that sit above door line in the roof area that hold the headliner in place

Complete interior plastic trim pieces in green

There are other pieces i need. Will post requirements as i come across the used parts i need

Steve, Hope things are well for you now. Let me look down at the garage this weekend for a set of front seatbelts , and should have the third roof bow and serrated metal. I will shoot you pictures of the green interiors that I have and you can look at them and decide which pieces you can use. Glad to have you back!

I have purchased some NOS seat belts. However i do not want to fit them for around 18-24 months when i come to refurb the interior.

I purchased a aftermarket set for the M.O.T. However after a very very short period of time they keep jamming up.

So, i am looking for a used front set of belts for my 1971 Grandé. Condition or color is irrelevant as they will be a temporary fit

Also looking for;

The metal pieces with serrated edges that sit above door line in the roof area that hold the headliner in place

There are other pieces i need. Will post requirements as i come across the used parts i need

Steve, Attached are pictures of the 3rd Roof Bow and the serrated metal for the headliner. I also have a nice pair of sill plates, but they will need to be cleaned. They are not perfect, but nice. New ones you can get from Don at OMS. I don't have any good Grande Seatbelts, nor any good Green Interior items (just left over items - see picture).

Steve, Hope things are well for you now. Let me look down at the garage this weekend for a set of front seatbelts , and should have the third roof bow and serrated metal. I will shoot you pictures of the green interiors that I have and you can look at them and decide which pieces you can use. Glad to have you back!

So, i am looking for a used front set of belts for my 1971 Grandé. Condition or color is irrelevant as they will be a temporary fit

Also looking for;

View attachment 35618

View attachment 35619

View attachment 35620

View attachment 35621

View attachment 35622

Forget the sill plates, getting my customers mixed up!!!

Steve, Attached are pictures of the 3rd Roof Bow and the serrated metal for the headliner. I also have a nice pair of sill plates, but they will need to be cleaned. They are not perfect, but nice. New ones you can get from Don at OMS. I don't have any good Grandé Seatbelts, nor any good Green Interior items (just left over items - see picture).

Also looking for;

Latest posts

Back