Hello from Calgary, Alberta Canada

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

86caprirs

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Q code Sportback project car
1983 Capri 5.0L swap
2003 SVT Cobra 10th Anniversary Vert
I am a new member from Calgary and I just bought myself a new project car. It is a 1973 Mach 1 Q code car. White exterior with black interior, 4 speed car that had a 351CJ engine. The car is stripped to shell with no engine or trans. My plans are to go a Mii SLA front cross member and suspension, 5.0L coyote with a T-56 manual trans, 4 link rear suspension with coil overs. Keep the body pure and same with the interior.

That is my project. it is a slow progress restomod but it will be rewarding.

Any info you guys have for me and these classic Mustangs, please let me know

Shane

Welcome from the Texas Hill Country. I lived in Calgary, The Hampton's, from 2005 - 2009.

Welcome again from Northern Alberta (once on facebook as I'm assuming you are the individual who got the car from a crate container)
Yes I am that guy.

Welcome from the Texas Hill Country. I lived in Calgary, The Hampton's, from 2005 - 2009.
Wow from Calgary to Texas. Good move

Welcome from western Washington state. Sounds like you have a great plan! Looking forward to the progress!

Hi there, from a few hours southeast of you in Medicine Hat. Sounds like an awesome project you've got planned!

Back