Percentage made

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72 Green Hornet 4sp

Reaction score
My Car
72 green/green CJ 4sp PW AC
I have a 72 mach 1 which is a heavily optioned car. It has Q-code, 4 speed, AC with power windows. I found that 3% of the cars came with power windows but how many were 4 speed with AC? I see about one of these a year come up on E-bay. Any ideas?

If you get a Marti report it will tell you how many others like yours were made. If you look at Marti Reports under the Forum tab you'll get an idea of what they show.

Welcome to the forum.

I have a 73 Mach 1 with 4 speed, air ,power windows and 29 other options if you include the ones in the Mach 1 package. Ordered new and just missed a couple options. I think I posted the info up last year sometime. The leather steering wheel is another option not seen much was only 73.

Have a 72 vert with air and p.w. but it is a parts car.

I was told once that the rear window defogger was about the rarest but cannot remember. I have been looking for a copy of Marti's book Mustang By the Numbers. I think it has a lot of that statistics info in it.

Several members here have heavily optioned mustangs everything was so cheap back then it was hard not to get them. An 8 track tape player cost more than power windows did, $120.29 vs $113.48. The air was most expensive option at $367.59. The 351 4-V was only $107.00, 4 speed was $192.99. TuTone hood and locks was $18.00. Those are the sticker prices and they knocked $500 off the total for my car. The sticker price was $5,156.90 I paid $4,803.95 including taxes.

Well I must be the smart ace here. Mine only came with AC. But I made it a 4 Speed PW car.

So I guess mine was "Made" that way, just not by Ford.

:)

kcmash

Back